Industry Leaders across Canada rely on Halliwell Consulting to provide them with the highly skilled personnel they need to drive their businesses forward.
They know that these high calibre, talented people are in demand, and by having Halliwell Consulting as a recruitment partner they can win the talent war over their competitors.
Our Client located in Moncton, New Brunswick has asked us to assist them in their search for a Electrical Engineer.
• Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
• Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
• Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
• Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
• Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
• Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
• 5 – 8 years’ experience
• Must have a strong backgournd in instrumentation
If you feel you meet the qualifications for this position, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org