- Responsible for the restoration of anti-corrosion treatments, substrate identification, surface preparation, undercoat product mixing and application.
- Application of anti-corrosion compounds while the vehicle is still mounted on the frame repair equipment.
- Apply undercoat products in the correct sequence, ensuring chemical compatibility, adhesion and durability.
- Be able to fill small door dents
- Sanding up to 800 grit
- Applying primers
Skills and Education Requirements:
- Secondary Education Required
- Minimum 2-5 years of work experience required
- Trade Certification preferred
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: